Lovey Dovey
Home
You are part of the world. If you change yourself, you help change the world!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Just Simple as ABC
12:01:00 PM by EqynnYusof
No comments
A few words worth thousands meaning.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow me
Nuffnang Ads
Popular Posts
Openhouse Hari Raya 2012
Assalamualaikum. I should begin writing or jotdown anything that I have done, and now I wanna list-down the openhouse I attended during...
Erti Setitis Air Mampu Membelah Batu
Assalamualaikum and Hello! Masa kecik-kecik dulu selalu cikgu cakap Usaha Tangga Kejayaan, Sikit-sikit Lama-lama Jadi Bukit. Selama aku...
Percy Jackson sangat cool
Assalamualaikum. Korang dah tengok blom movie Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief ?? Woww, movie ni sangat best. I give them 5*. Pastu ditam...
Comeback for 2012
Hi It's been 2 years since I didn't write anything in this blog. I already graduated from uni, had working & now comeback to ...
Bubble Words
She is a kind of likely to help people surrounding. She knew the previous she is kind of likely to messing up with everything. She knew s...
Borsch Soup
Assalamualaikum It really caught my eyes. Borscht Soup ( credit: snacktastic ) The first time I saw this soup I was like,...
PRU#13 vs My Mom
Last Saturday (27 April 2013) Mak: Mak taknaklah celebrate beday mak nanti Me: Aah, beday mak kan 5mei nanti sama dengan hari mengundi (t...
Best Gifts for Mum (Happy Mother's Day) II
Hi! Let's add some color to the kitchen!! All these kitchenware are so beautiful especially the bright color. ...
Second Trial Herbalife
Salam. Aku baru start semula consume Herbalife. Last time aku makan masa bulan Jula i se bab ada testimoni untuk pesakit ekzema macam aku ...
Quotes: Worry Not!
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. - Swedish Proverb Don't hurry. Don't worry.You're only here for a short visi...
Blogger templates
Learn& Study English
Blogroll
About
Categories
Korean Stuff
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(22)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(4)
▼
June
(1)
Just Simple as ABC
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(1)
►
June
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment